Thesigers is a research and advisory firm providing clients with practical, knowledge-based solutions to difficult social and political issues
We work with meticulously sourced information to support client decision-making, identify opportunities, and manage the risks of doing business in complex markets. Drawing on a network of associates with backgrounds in journalism, diplomacy, government, consulting and academia, we provide clients with a focused, versatile alternative to traditional off-the-shelf solutions.
We have operated in some of the most challenging environments in the world and worked on some of the most pressing issues in recent history.
“Troubleshooters and problem solvers” is one way of describing who we are and what we do. We prefer a different set of terms:
Researchers. Rapporteurs. Pathfinders.
are focused along geographic and functional lines:
- Survey units focus on regional, national and subnational issues in Africa, Asia and the Middle East
- We use a systems approach to understand and deliver client requirements accurately and cost-effectively
- We rely on a diversified methodological toolkit to add value to our services and enable delivery across multiple sectors and practices
Our core services
focus on regional and country-based research and advisory:
- Our research services provide clients with original information, privileged insight, and tailored products
- Our advisory services build awareness, skills and capacity for individuals and organisations, through verbal and written briefings, mentoring and design
- Our practices combine research and advisory services, applying them across specialist areas as necessary